A website your business deserves
As small businesses owners we all want our prospective customers to see a professional, trustworthy, and efficient business when they first come across us. These days, this is likely to happen on the web. Your website is often the first time that your customers will experience your business so it’s imperative that it gives the right impression.
Your website will include:
- Build on WordPress – the most popular content management system in the world
- On Page Search Engine Optimisation – four pages of your website will be fully optimised to have the best chance of your website ranking well on Google, Bing and so on.
- Customer Relationship Management system – your site is linked to our comprehensive CRM system so you can get insight into the success of your website and track the leads from your contact forms.
- Stock photography – we will source the best stock images for your site (or we can work with a photographer to get original photos produced)
- Contact forms
- Social Media links – direct your visitors to your social media accounts
- Mobile responsive – a growing number of your website visitors will come from mobile devices so it’s vital that your site gives them an amazing experience on their device.
- Google analytics – track the traffic to your site
- Blog – keep your site up to date using the built in blog
- Helpful videos – we install a suite of 24 videos to help you get the best from your new website
- 1 year of hosting and domain name included
Lobster has been building websites since 2004 and in that time has built and supported hundreds of websites many large but most small business sites around 5 pages – the typical starting point for most businesses.
Complete the form opposite to arrange a call-back to discuss your new brochure website.
Your website includes…
The number one Content Management System in the world, used by 75 million websites and 409 million people each month.
A feature rich theme for your WordPress site that brings a ton of easy to use functionality to your website.
Fast loading times
Your visitors won’t stick around to wait for a slow website to load so your site will be optimised to make it super fast to load.
We include 23 training videos plus our own videos on the Property Hive system so you will really know your new website.
1st Year of Hosting
Your cloud hosted website will be safely stored on servers situated within U.K. based, award winning datacenters.
You will never have to worry about your website as it will be backed-up daily on our servers should the worst happen.
More and more of your visitors will come from mobile phones so we make sure your site looks fantastic on all devices.
Your new website will need to be promoted. Join our Facebook group where you can get all the help and advice you need.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular platform for building and publishing websites in the world.
WordPress currently powers around 25% of ALL websites including very popular websites such as BBC America, TechCrunch, Bloomburg Professional, Variety, Sony Music, even Usain Bolt’s website and many others.
WordPress is a highly functional application for publishing, editing and managing your website – crucial for modern websites.
- Manage your whole website – From within the WordPress dashboard you can update all the content on your website, add and edit blog posts and much more.
- Search engine friendly – WordPress is built to work well with Google straight out of the box and often our clients websites do well on the search results without any other work.
- Give your team access to update your website – Take some of the strain of keeping your website updated off your shoulders by delegating tasks to your team members. Allow them access to the website to update blog posts or change text on pages.
- Divi theme adds even more functionality – Your website can now benefit from amazing layout and styling options to really make it stand out from the crowd.
- Mobile responsive – Many of your visitors will find your website on their mobile devices. Divi and WordPress work together to make sure that they get a great experience when visiting your website.