A website your business deserves
As small businesses owners we all want our prospective customers to see a professional, trustworthy, and efficient business when they first come across us. These days, this is likely to happen on the web. Your website is often the first time that your customers will experience your business so it’s imperative that it gives the right impression.
Your website will include:
- Build on WordPress – the most popular content management system in the world
- On Page Search Engine Optimisation – four pages of your website will be fully optimised to have the best chance of your website ranking well on Google, Bing and so on.
- Customer Relationship Management system – your site is linked to our comprehensive CRM system so you can get insight into the success of your website and track the leads from your contact forms.
- Stock photography – we will source the best stock images for your site (or we can work with a photographer to get original photos produced)
- Contact forms
- Social Media links – direct your visitors to your social media accounts
- Mobile responsive – a growing number of your website visitors will come from mobile devices so it’s vital that your site gives them an amazing experience on their device.
- Google analytics – track the traffic to your site
- Blog – keep your site up to date using the built in blog
- Helpful videos – we install a suite of 24 videos to help you get the best from your new website
- 1 year of hosting and domain name included
Lobster has been building websites since 2004 and in that time has built and supported hundreds of websites many large but most small business sites around 5 pages – the typical starting point for most businesses.
Complete the form opposite to arrange a call-back to discuss your new brochure website.
Your website includes…
1st Year of Hosting
Customer Relationship Management System
Your website will be linked to our CRM system packed with features in a single, easy to use dashboard.
Connect other accounts such as Adwords, Facebook and Google My Business for a complete picture of your business online.
- Track all your leads – Anyone who completes a contact form on your website will be automatically added to your CRM system as a HOT LEAD.
- Monitor campaign success – If you have more than one contact form on your website, track which page is generating the most leads.
- Give your team access – Do you have a sales team or others you would like to give access to? No problem, just set them up as users on your account.
- See the traffic to your website – Correlate the success you’re having with the amount of traffic you’re getting to the site and which pages are more popular.
- Analyse your audience – Get a comprehensive view on your website traffic, where they’re located, how long they’ve been on the website and much more.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular platform for building and publishing websites in the world.
WordPress currently powers around 25% of ALL websites including very popular websites such as BBC America, TechCrunch, Bloomburg Professional, Variety, Sony Music, even Usain Bolt’s website and many others.
WordPress is a highly functional application for publishing, editing and managing your website – crucial for modern websites.
- Manage your whole website – From within the WordPress dashboard you can update all the content on your website, add and edit blog posts and much more.
- Search engine friendly – WordPress is built to work well with Google straight out of the box and often our clients websites do well on the search results without any other work.
- Give your team access to update your website – Take some of the strain of keeping your website updated off your shoulders by delegating tasks to your team members. Allow them access to the website to update blog posts or change text on pages.
- Divi theme adds even more functionality – Your website can now benefit from amazing layout and styling options to really make it stand out from the crowd.
- Mobile responsive – Many of your visitors will find your website on their mobile devices. Divi and WordPress work together to make sure that they get a great experience when visiting your website.